Trendsetter Bazaar is back and it’s at it again. You can find them in the Filinvest Tent at Alabang, Muntinlupa for this week’s Friday – Sunday , Oct 26-Oct 28. It’s their last day today! The bazaar closes at 9pm so if you’re near, you can check it out. There are a couple of local stores you can buy at a very low price. I went there yesterday and bought a couple of essentials you might find useful too! Plus, get a sneak peek to the 2 set of outfits I bought for just Php700 ($13.10)!
You’ll be asked for an entrance fee of Php100 ($1.87) before you can go in and shop. It’s more expensive than the bazaars I attended like Noel’s Bazaar. They usually just charge Php70 and you get to select from dozens of shop. While for this one, there were quite a lot too but not as big when you compare it to bazaar’s that are held at the World Trade Center.
They have a wide range of selections. This includes :
- Tops and bottoms for Men and Women (although majority of it is for women, I probably saw only 2 stalls for Men)
- Skin care products
- Sandals and heels
- Accessories such as bracelets, necklaces, and earrings
- Rug (a glamorous rug with a fur)
- Sunglasses / Shades
- Korean Socks
If you love tees, there’s a shop here called Cosmic Concept Manila, which allows you to customize your tee. To order, you have to
- Choose a design
- Choose a color
- Choose a size
Plain and simple! There are a lot of cute designs to choose from, and you got all of this customization for your liking. Sizes S-L costs only Php250! While for XL is Php280.
Below is a list of the things I bought
- 3 pieces of undies for Php 250
- A piece of bra is sold for Php 150.
- I bought my shoes at Preview Shoes Ph for Php 1299. It’s already a bargain because their sandals and heels are of high quality. You’ll be able to definitely use it for a long time.
- 2 customized tees for Php500
- 2 pairs of OOTD looks for Php700
Photo grabbed at instagram/previewshoesph
My friend recommends Salted Egg Chips and Red Velvet Crinkles from The Cake Box. I love their Ube Crinkles, It’s my first time tasting ube flavored crinkles and it’s quite delicious!
Lastly, for the 2 OOTD looks here is a preview of what I’ll mix and match in my next blog posts!
These lovely babies are gonna be paired up with amazing looks! So stay tuned ❤